Friday, February 1, 2013

Gettin' Harder !!

Greet with disdain and flourish among the lost souls
As i wander in pain but still brimming with fire
what is that keeps me waitin',in my darkest self and a fight
Resembles nothin' but an dissembled cloud of treason
what it seems ain't what it is
Creepin' hollow all together as i wonder.

Come on,Come on oh sweet desire!!
just wake me up from this dark slumber
signify a truth but i tell i lie
gonna wreath u in me and make u fly
anxiety ain't nothin' but a bust-up vision
Blurry days and a gasped mass destruction.

Slide the silence around in a heap,
to shrink and rise ain't the only choice within,
Last words spoken to a million mile away,
my head feels numb,m lost inside myself again,
Its still me and will rise to breathe,
but i writhe in wrath and fall to my knees

A risk too high yet the simplest to find
end all that u love and master your mind
life's just an estranged belief
i ain't dead but its gettin' harder to live...................


Thank you, Merci, धन्यवादा, σας ευχαριστώ !!










3 comments:

Freedom of Thoughts (No Profanity)