Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Broken Union - Part 1

9th March 2012. Archived and engraved within me forever. A Broken Union!! But is it really the end?? I don't know. So this is Part 1. I leave it with questions and to Fate to decide on Part 2.

"Everything is gonna be okay in the end
If it's  not okay, its not the end
"
The hope lives on............... Read on for more.




The first reprise, the first return
The warmth and the chill of time's insipid urn
The day i felt alive, the day i was reborn
Only to die and sink with the evening sun...

Seems like yesterday, the day that is today
The most amazing mornin', so pristine and pure
This was my dream, My time had come
Brimming with life, I had finally found my cure..

A glimpse, a glance; her eyes and her smile
Fresh as a rose,Oh my Lord!! she had to be mine
I couldn't wait, couldn't hold my breath
Had to spill it out, she IS my faith....

Dusk beckoned with the chirp of the birds
My anxious heart started missing its beats,
A few more hours and she would be mine,
I felt like a child, sent back in time.





                                                               
            The moment arrived, inviting a nightmare
              How would i know, just a hapless fool
              Took a second and the dream was gone
              I felt dumb and my soul is still numb
               
             Wasn't a happy ending,My life's recessed
     A Broken Union??? translated but is it laid to rest??







Thank you, Merci, धन्यवादा, σας ευχαριστώ !!



4 comments:

  1. Came back to this blog after so long. Easily your best till now, that i have read.!! Wonderful. Just an advise. Make this a song

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The first reprise, the first return" Very intriguing start and heartfelt to the end. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Adriene for your words. Do keep checking the blog for more. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful !! Just wonderful!! This is "pure and Pristine ". very nice brother

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of Thoughts (No Profanity)